Immediate download of 8-track album in the high-quality format of your choice (MP3, FLAC, and more), plus unlimited mobile access using the free Bandcamp listening app.
Live recording of Union Street Preservation Society with Andy Statman at Rockwood Music Hall, New York, NY. June 10, 2012.
1. Duck River - Traditional
2. Better Luck Next Time - Bouchard/Leiberman
3. Crazy Blues - Perry Bradford, 1920
4. Monday - Bouchard
5. Let's Get Cookin' - Hollingsworth
6. Drifter's Joy - Bouchard/Borsody (feat. Andy Statman)
7. The Boy Who Turned Into a Fish - Borsody/Bouchard (feat. Andy Statman)
8. Going Down the Road Feeling Bad - Traditional (feat. Andy Statman)
David Leiberman, guitar/vocals
Sara Bouchard, mandolin/vocals
Alex Borsody, lead guitar/slide
Harrison Hollingsworth, fiddle/vocals
Alex Mallett, upright bass
Yaeir Heber, washboard/spoons
Featuring special guest Andy Statman on mandolin.
released 09 September 2012
Recorded live at Rockwood Music Hall, New York, NY.
Mixing & mastering by Matt Dickey.
Art direction & design by Sara Bouchard.
Cover photograph by Liz Clayman.
The song "Monday" is an arrangement of "Monday, September 26, 2011" from the song cycle "The News: Monday-Friday" by Sara Bouchard with lyrics compiled from newspaper clippings.
all rights reserved
feeds for ,